Tuticorin, known officially as Thoothukudi (Tamil: தூத்துக்குடி), is a port city and a municipal corporation and an industrial city in Thoothukudi district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
The city lies in the Coromandel Coast of Bay of Bengal.Thoothukudi is the headquarters of Thoothukudi district.
Famous Religious Places in Thoothukudi:
- Thiruchendhur Murugan Temple
- Manapadu Church
- Uvari Manal Matha Church
- Kulasekarapatnam Amman Temple
- Tuticorin Our Lady Of Snows Chapel
Famous Foods in Thoothukudi:
- Poricha Parotta(Fried Paratha) [The Best Place Is Alwar Night Club]
- Chillu Karupatti
- Karupatti Mithai
- Kovilpatti Kadalai Mithai.